Making your business easier and better
As an outsourcing services provider Baines Simmons is able to offer an increasing range of full or partial outsourced managed service activities for clients.
Clients engage contractually with Baines Simmons through pre-defined service level agreements and agreed terms and conditions. We operate with transparency and visibility to deliver against key performance indicators that give our clients full control and confidence that we are professionally operating to their service standards.
Our managed services teams take responsibility for selected aviation services, such as auditing, aircraft surveys and managing the delivery of those services in their entirety.
How our clients benefit
Clients often benefit from one or more of the following:
- Reducing costs and widening the organizations skill base by utilizing economies of scale and skill levels
- Increasing existing capabilities by using scalable external support and resources to effectively respond to changing levels of activity
- Freeing internal resources to manage, operate and service clients
- Increased accountability by using a professional managed service provider to ensure that the focus of the outsourced activity is a permanent priority within your business; that it is never compromised as other business priorities take precedence, and that through innovative thinking, the service continues to evolve for the business effectively meeting future, as well as current, business needs
- Improving processes are developed through fresh new external perspectives